What is 5G Technology?
For the last few years, we have been using the Internet. If you are getting this article today, then it is only through the internet. You have heard many names on the Internet like Broadband, 2G, 3G, 4G, etc.
Do you know What is 5G technology? and how it works, how long will the 5G high-speed internet service come and when will it start in India? Will we have to buy a new phone once the 5G technology arrives as if 3G 4G had to be bought? What is the 5G internet speed and how much better it will be by 4G? In this post, you will find complete information about 5G. Here we will tell you about every aspect of 5G
By the beginning of next year, 5G is going to knock on our world. 5G high-speed internet service will be launched in many countries. The claim is that after the introduction of 5G Internet service, the speed of the internet will increase by 10 to 20 times.
Everyone is eager to know about 5G. There will be a lot of questions about 5G in your mind as to how much change will happen in our lives after the arrival of 5G and how much better it will be from 4G technology. Before knowing all these questions, it is very important to know the answers to some basic questions related to 5G
What is 5G
5G’s full form is Fifth Generation i.e. the fifth generation. This is the latest generation of cellular mobile communications. This is the fifth generation of wireless network technology and it is much better than 4G, 3G, and 2G technologies.
5G performance targets high data rates, low latency, energy savings, cost reduction, high system capacity and large-scale device connectivity, and its speed will be very fast.
Its internet speed will be more than 20 Gbps, which will allow easy download and upload large data. This will allow HD Movie to be downloaded in 1 minute.
In this service, you will get super-fast high-speed internet connectivity and you will be able to connect many devices simultaneously without internet speed, which will get rid of heavy traffic on the internet.
This will be an ultra-speed network of 5g speed internet of 20 gigabytes per second. After touching on your mobile, the web page will open in less than 1 second of a thousand minutes in less than 1 milliseconds.
How 5G Works?
Many new technologies will be used in this and the high-frequency band will work from 3.5GHz to 26GHz or more. 4G requires high powered cell towers to transmit signals. 5g will use small cell stations to transmit wireless signals. Those who can be placed in small areas such as light poles or buildings.
It will be used here from multiple small cells because this millimeter-wave spectrum is always within 30GHz to 300GHz and 5G is required to produce high speed which can only travel from short distances.
The first generation used the lower-frequency bands of the spectrum for wireless technology so that the distance and interference are more. To combat this, the wireless industry has thought of using a lower-frequency spectrum in 5G networks.
The network operator can use the system they already have. 5g internet speed will be 10 to 20 times higher than 4G.
5G Vs 4G
5G completely different from 4G technology. We will work on video technology. It is not decided whether 5G will work in its original speed at the beginning because it all depends on the investment and infrastructure of telecom companies.
Most of the 45Mbps speed is possible on 4G, but the chip maker estimates that 5G technology can achieve 10 to 20 times more speed.
If this happens then you can imagine downloading a high-definition (Full HD) movie in less than a minute. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to download 1 movie in 4G. But in 5g the movie will be downloaded as soon as you click.
When will the 5G start?
In the US, this service may start at the end of this year. South Korea can launch it by the end of the year, 5G will be launched in 2020 in most countries and the coming years, this service has begun in many countries around the world.
American telecommunications company AT & T has already begun testing service under the name of 5G, and another telecommunications company, Sprint, is also set to launch this service.
In South Korea and Japan, there will be a 4G network, so it’s easy to get 5G there. China has also started its trial. In the coming time, you can get the good news of the start of the 5G service early.
What will the phone change when 5G arrives?
Probably because when 4G came, the phones had to be replaced so that 5G may be required to take 5G support smartphones.
Smartphone companies have not said anything about this yet, but we can say that to take advantage of the 5G service, we will need 5G support mobiles.
However, some experts say that we will be able to use the 5G network only in the 4G support device. But there is no confirmation of this.
Now to see what mobile companies do. Only 5G will be able to work in 4G devices or new smartphones will be launched for this.
5G Network Advantages
- The biggest advantage of the 5G service will be that people will get the benefit of high-speed internet connectivity.
- 3 hours of movie will be downloaded in 1 to 5 seconds.
- Cities can be made smart through network connectivity.
- Users will be able to watch videos without buffering on online video stream platforms (YouTube, Amazon Fire Stick TV, Netflix, etc.).
- Uploading online content or video downloads will take less time.
- Through this, all the networks can be brought to the same platform.
- It can be easily managed with the previous generation.
- This technology can provide connectivity to uniform, uninterrupted and consistent ways all over the world.
- Space, the Galaxy, and the other planet will be very easy to see.
- Natural disasters like an earthquake can be traced already.
- This will make education very easy because any student will be able to gain knowledge from any end of the world without any difficulty.
- After clicking on the link, the website will be opened immediately after the blink.
- Having high-speed internet will make everything easier for those who need high internet speed.
5G Network Disadvantage
We all know that if there is any benefit from anything, then there are also disadvantages. Let’s know about the damage caused by 5G.
- The speed at which the speed is being talked about in 5G seems difficult to accept
- There is a related issue with the security and privacy of those who have not yet been resolved.
- Many older devices are not compatible with this new technology, which will lead to a lot of damage.
- If your mobile does not support 5G, then you have to buy a new mobile.
- The technology of 5G is still under process and research is going on behind it. I do not know how much time it will take to arrive.
In today’s time, there are many countries where 2G and 3G technology are used so far and people do not even know about 4G.
There are lots of challenges in front of any area of development. There is also a lot of technical challenges and common challenges in front of 5G technology.
After learning about 5G, we can easily understand that it would be better than 4G technology and we can imagine how the world will be after the arrival of 5G and how much will change.
In this post we have 5G, how does 5G work, when 5G will start, 5G will launch and go about the advantages and disadvantages of 5G. I hope you guys like this 5G information.
If you want to Make Money With Blogging Click Here